Monday, April 26, 2010

Our fun weekend....

We took T to the MOA before we could check into the Waterpark Of America hotel. We decided to take him into the butterfly bay and he really loved it. I wasn't so fond of all them flying around me and was surprised he went right up to one and picked it up. One landed on his face and he just giggled.....
It is on his right ear! LOL

He amazes me everyday. The lady was surprised he wasnt scared and loved the butterflys- I guess most kids FREAK!
Then he met Spongebob!

We then went to the Water Park- But took a disposable camera there. Pics to come!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun weekend! Omg, the butterfly garden FREAKS ME OUT! I panicked at the State Fair one and ran out and yelled on my way out to Ryan that I would be outside as I shook like a crazy woman and begging the girl at the door to make sure none were on my head or on my back. lol. Who knew I was such a nerd?

    ReplyDelete